Christmas Stocking Project
DID YOU KNOW many children who celebrate Christmas do not receive a gift? Some have NEVER received one! This is your opportunity to GIVE them a gift this Christmas. The Christmas Impact project is a great way to provide children with not only 1 but 3 GREAT GIFTS!
Give Children the…
GIFT OF LOVE
Your Christmas stocking will show a child someone cares for them.
GIFT OF ENCOURAGEMENT
Your card will tell them God loves them.
GIFT OF THE GOOD NEWS
Your gift will help our team share the greatest story ever told.
YOU can make a stocking for a needy child. Then, our teams in Latin America will fill the stockings using your $10 donation. They will distribute the stockings to children who may not receive anything else for Christmas. They will also share the greatest gift – the Christmas story – with these children.
Please help us love needy children this Christmas by making one – or many – stockings! This is a great project to do with friends and family. Together, we can impact children this Christmas.
Stockings will also be given to the children in our centers. Many of these children had never experienced Christmas before they were rescued. This is a reminder that they have people who not only care and love for them but also take time out of their busy Christmas season to remind them how much God loves them too.
What to Do:
1. Decorate (or even make!) your stockings using the instructions on the template. (Do not fill the stockings)
Would you like to get involved, but you don’t know how to sew? You can purchase the same size stocking (which is important for transport and distribution) at your local dollar store. Purchase your stockings, then decorate them as creatively as you would like. You’ll still make a card to include along with a $10 donation.
Include a Christmas card inside the stocking. Remember the text should be in Spanish.
Feliz Navidad! Este regalo es para ti de nuestra familia. Que Dios te bendiga a ti y tu familia. Y que tengan un feliz año nuevo. Bendiciones
Translation: This gift is for you from our family. God bless you and your family. And have a happy new year!
2. Send the stockings and a minimum of $10 for each stocking (Cash, Check or Pay Online) to 6821 Finamore Circle Lake Worth, FL. 33467.
3. Stockings must be received by December 7th. Stockings received after the deadline will be distributed Christmas 2020.
Watch the Tutorial
What We Do:
1. CIN will ship the stockings to Honduras and Bolivia where the stockings will be stuffed by our team and delivered to impoverished communities with a Christmas gospel presentation.
2. You can receive a group picture of children receiving their amazing Christmas stockings! (Provide your information on the third page of the template to receive the photo)